Submit a Guest Article to AdvisorAdvertising
Interested in submitting a guest post to AdvisorAdvertising? We are looking for top financial advisors and industry thought leaders to contribute their knowledge, opinions and perspectives on specific advisory industry topics related to advertising, public relations, marketing and more.
AdvisorAdvertising features a wide range of guest posts from top industry leaders. By becoming a contributing guest author, your content will reach an audience of interested patrons and other industry professionals and experts and will allow you to share your experiences, advice and tips or new perspectives about your specialty.
We are interested in a wide range of ideas related to advertising, branding, marketing, public relations, sales, SEO and social media as it relates to the advisory business. These fields are growing and modernizing more and more each day, and thought provoking knowledge and opinions are welcome.
- 100% original content. We do not want recycled guest posts.
- Cannot be republished to any other site afterward.
- Must not be overly self-promotional.
- Any relationship to companies or people mentioned must be fully disclosed.
- Length of the post should be between 500 and 800 words.
- Each guest post will be edited by AdvisorAdvertising editors. Edits may be made to adhere to AdvisorAdvertising’s article style and editorial structure. Posts may also be edited for length.
- To adhere to Google’s guidelines for guest posts, any article that is clearly intended as a link building scheme will be rejected.
- Guest post authors should submit a 2-5 sentence author bio.
- The author bio can include a max of two links to the firm’s/author’s website, blog or social media page, but AdvisorAdvertising reserves the right to remove third-party affiliate links from the post.
- AdvisorAdvertising reserves all publishing and promotional placement rights to the post.
How to Submit Your Guest Article
If you are interested in contributing a guest article, please send us your full article via the form below.